Monday, January 28, 2013


So the time has come for me to finally get my act together and realize that I am, in fact, leaving this week for my adventure. I have finally begun packing and even read through all the pre-departure materials. Although I am excited to leave this cold and snowy mess behind, it's difficult to say goodbye to all of you. In an attempt to keep in touch and successfully keep everyone in the loop with what's happening, I've decided to write this blog. I hope you find it enjoyable as I attempt to begin my roaring 20's with the trip of a lifetime, long shorts and all. Stay tuned, the next few months are destined to be quite the experience.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19ToC8pQrCY

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! also can you snapchat/text/call? let us know :D :D :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. also i hate that i had to use my aim name.... its mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh god whats happening now it says its me yay! sorry about that :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a splendid trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riley wants you to have a splendid trip. Or I narrated that to her. But YOU HAVE TO BLOG TO BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!?! I NEED TO KNOW!

    ReplyDelete